10-item Checklists© are designed to establish competent and uniform performance of medical procedures thereby avoiding individual or generalized practice variations that jeopardize patient safety. They reduce the possibility of errors or doing something incompletely. Checklists simplify and clarify specific tasks, reduce waste, make outcomes more predictable and controllable. Checklists clearly define responsibilities for team members and improve quality of patient care.
– Checklists are standard of practice in the aviation, aerospace, and energy industries to enhance safety and efficiency.
– Checklists are also used for testing purposes and to monitor progress along the learning curve from novice to competent performance.
CHECKLISTS AND USER INSTRUCTIONS: BRONCHOSCOPY and ENDOBRONCHIAL ULTRASOUND
– (English) Flexible Bronchoscopy Checklists
– (Spanish) Broncoscopia Flexible Checklists
– (English) BSTAT-BTLB-TBNA Quiz & checklists
– (English) EBUS Checklists
– (Spanish) EBUS Checklists
10-ITEM CHECKLISTS (INDIVIDUAL)
– Fluoroscopy synopsis
– Fluoroscopy 10-point Checklist
– Informed Consent synopsis
– Informed Consent 10-point checklist
– Procedural pause and Universal precautions synopsis
– Procedural Pause and Universal precautions 10-point checklist
– Moderate Sedation synopsis
– Moderate Sedation 10-point checklist
– 4 Box Approach (case-based exercises) synopsis
– 4-Box Practical Approach 10-point checklist
– Step-by-Step Exercises Synopsis
– Bronchoscopy Step-by-Step 10-point checklist
– Proctored Flexible Bronchoscopy checklist
– Bronchoscopy Education Project program completion Checklist
10-item Checklists© are protected under Creative Commons.
Copyright © 2020 Bronchoscopy International®