The Art of Bronchoscopy© is a collection of Slideshows to help learners:
– Gain factual knowledge about flexible bronchoscopy equipment, fundamental techniques, and procedure-related complications.
The Fundamentals of Bronchoscopy collection includes the following presentations:
– Fundamentals Bronchoscopy Equipment
– Fundamentals Bronchalveolar lavage
– Fundamentals Bronchial Brushing
– Fundamentals Endobronchial Biopsy
– Fundamentals TBLB Indications and TechniquesAB
– Fundamentals TBLB Fluoroscopy and Wedge Techniques
– Fundamentals TBLB Complications
– Fundamentals Conventional TBNA Equipment
– Fundamentals Conventional TBNA Techniques
– Fundamentals Conventional TBNA Results and Complications
The Art of Bronchoscopy© collection is protected under Creative Commons. All presentations can be downloaded and used for teaching, research, or learning purposes. In case of publication or presentations, we would appreciate it if you would please cite as follows:
Bronchoscopy International: Art of Bronchoscopy©, an Electronic On-Line Multimedia Slide Presentation. www.Bronchoscopy.org/Art of Bronchoscopy/htm. Published 2017 (Please add “Date Accessed”).
® The name Bronchoscopy International is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Copyright © 2001-2018 by Bronchoscopy International Foundation for the Advancement of Medicine. All rights reserved.