– Objective measures of technical skill and decision-making help to assure competency. Just like driving and parking an automobile, one’s ability to perform medical procedures should be measured objectively.
– Testing is to learning what tasting is to be cooking. Weaknesses are identified and corrected. Individual strengths are reinforced and confidence is gained by self-assessment and positive reinforcement. Skills are measured using models, computer-based simulation, and real-life settings.
AIRWAY DISEASES: BRONCHOSCOPY ASSESSMENT TOOLS
Bronchoscopy Assessment Tools©: A collection of research-validated measurement instruments designed to measure a student’s technical and interpretative skills.
– (English) Flexible Bronchoscopy Assessment Tools (BSTAT BSTAT-TBLB/TBNA
– (Spanish) Broncoscopia Flexible. Herramientas de Evaluación
– (English) EBUS Assessment Tools (EBUS-STAT etc)
– (Spanish) EBUS Assessment Tools
BRONCHOSCOPY-RADIOLOGY SKILLS AND TASKS (BRadSTAT)
– BRadSTAT (Bronchoscopy-Radiology Skills and Tasks Assessment Tool)
– BRadSTAT Answers
PLEURAL DISEASES: PLEURAL ASSESSMENT TOOLS
Pleural Assessment Tools© : A collection of research-validated measurement instruments designed to measure a student’s technical and interpretative skills for pleural procedures.
– Pleural Assessment Tools eBook
– UG-STAT (Ultrasound-Guided Thoracentesis Skills and Task Assessment Tool
– ICC-STAT (Intercostal Catheter Skills and Task Assessment Tool)
Bronchoscopy and Pleural Assessment Tools© are protected under Creative Commons.
Copyright © 2020 Bronchoscopy International®