Using the 4-Box Approach:
- Learners gain cognitive, technical, affective, and experiential patient-focused skills.
- Learners become more competent in decision-making, execution, and response to complications.
- Learns justify their management decisions using clinical data and scientific evidence.
- The 4-Box Approach complies with ACGME professionalism competency guidelines.
The 4-Box Practical Approach 4-Box Approach Poster and The 4-Box Approach Guidelines for Use
– 4-Box Approach case studies (PowerPoint slides)
– 4-Box Approach case studies (written scenarios, vol. 1)
4-Box Approach Video archives
– 4 Box Video Archive cases 1-3
– 4 Box Video Archive cases 4-6
– 4 Box Video Archive cases 7-11
– 4 Box Video Archive cases 12-15
SEE OUR TEXTBOOK: Bronchoscopy and Central Airways Disorders: A Patient-centered Approach
Watch this video to learn more! The 4-Box Practical Approach©
Copyright © 2020 Bronchoscopy International®