BronchAtlas© is a two-part learning program that includes:
- BronchAtlas Video Series for iPhone and Android (PDF files with linked YouTube instructional videos on specific bronchoscopy patient management issues).
BronchAtlas for iPhone Module 1
- BronchAtlas© slide presentations help:
– Master airway anatomy
– Describe airway lesions uniformly
– Correctly diagnose airway abnormalities
– Communicate effectively with colleagues and patients
– Part 1A: The Bronchoscopy Report
– Part 1B: The Bronchoscopy Report
– Part 2A: Normal Anatomy Upper Airway and Larynx
– Part 2B: Normal Anatomy of The Trachea
– Part 2C: Normal Anatomy of The Bronchial Tree
– Part 3A: Variant Airway Anatomy
– Part 4A: Abnormalities of The Upper Airway
– Part 5A: Abnormalities of The Trachea
– Part 6A: Abnormalities of The Bronchi
– Part 7A: Airway Neoplasms
– Part 8A: Benign Airway Disorders
– Part 9A: Wegener’s Granulomatosis
– Part 10A: Histopathology of Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
– Part 10B: Histopathology of Adeno and Large Cell Lung Cancer
– Part 10C: Histopathology Small Cell Lung Cancer
The BronchAtlas© collection is protected under Creative Commons. All presentations can be downloaded and used for teaching, research, or learning purposes. In case of publication or presentations, we would appreciate it if you would please cite as follows:
Bronchoscopy International: BronchAtlas©, an Electronic On-Line Multimedia Slide Presentation, www.bronchoscopy.org/BronchAtlas, published 2017, (please add “date accessed”).
® BronchAtlas and Bronchoscopy International are registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Copyright © 2001-2018 by Bronchoscopy International Foundation for the Advancement of Medicine. All rights reserved.