The Essential Bronchoscopist© Series includes:
- The Essential Flexible Bronchoscopist 2nd Edition©: Six modules with a total of 180 multiple choice question/answer sets, six ten question post tests, and numerous illustrations.
- The Essential EBUS Bronchoscopist 2nd edition©: One module with 30 multiple choice question/answer sets, a twelve question post-test, numerous illustrations, and links to YouTube hosted (BronchOrg channel) instructional videos.
- The Essential cTBNA Bronchoscopist©: One module with 30 multiple choice question/answer sets, a twelve question post-test, numerous illustrations, and links to practical approach case-based exercises and instructional videos.
- The Essential Intensivist Bronchoscopist©:Four modules with a total of 120 multiple choice question/answer sets, four ten question post-tests, and numerous illustrations (in progress).
- All modules contain learning objectives and module-specific post-tests.
(1) Modules are intended for adult self-learning and to promote discussion with mentors
(2) Modules often use case studies to assess clinical judgement and factual knowledge
(3) Content is peer-reviewed and approved by international experts.
For example, The Essential Flexible Bronchoscopist© contains
- Fundamentals that all bronchoscopists should know regardless of specialty and practice.
- Bronchoscopic abnormalities
- Instrumentation and equipment
- Cleaning and sterilization
- Descriptions of common practical problems
- Difficult airway management
- Biopsy and other techniques
- Indications and contraindications
- Anesthesia and risk management
- Examples of diagnostic and therapeutic applications
The Essential Flexible Bronchoscopist© is translated to Spanish, French, Portuguese, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Greek, Italian, Romanian, and Japanese. eBooks can be downloaded from the “downloads” page of the Bronchoscopy International website. The English version is available as hard copy on Amazon and as an eBook on Kindle. The Essential EBUS Bronchoscopist©, The Essential Intensivist Bronchoscopist©, and The Essential cTBNA Bronchoscopist© are also available on Amazon and Kindle.
® The name Bronchoscopy International is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Copyright © 2001-2018 by Bronchoscopy International. All rights reserved.